For taco bowl –
- 1 lb (450 g) of ground beef
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced or finely diced
- 1 medium onion, finely diced
- 6 cherry tomatoes, finely diced
- 1 medium bell pepper, diced
- 1 teaspoon of fresh ginger, grated
- 2 teaspoons of cumin powder
- Dash of chili powder, to taste
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) of avocado oil, to cook with
- Salt and pepper, to taste
For the cauliflower rice –
- 1/2 head of cauliflower (300 g), processed into rice-like pieces
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) of coconut oil, to cook cauliflower with
- Chili powder and salt to taste
- In a large skillet, heat 2 Tablespoons of avocado oil and garlic. Add ground beef and cook until almost completely browned.
- Add onion, tomatoes, and bell pepper. Cook until vegetables are soft.
- Add ginger, cumin, chili powder, salt, and pepper, to taste. Mix well to combine.
- To make the cauliflower rice, sauté the cauliflower pieces in the coconut oil on high heat for 5 minutes until softened. Season with chili powder and salt, to taste.
- Serve taco meat over cauliflower “rice.”
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 6 g
- Calories: 459
- Sugar: 4 g
- Fat: 38 g
- Carbohydrates: 9 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 21 g