A simple cookie recipe that features the amazing flavor of coconut flour.
- Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C).
- Mix all the ingredients together to form a dough.
- Take small balls of dough and flatten to form a small cookie (makes approximately 15 cookies). Note the dough is a bit soft and runny.
- Place onto a parchment paper lined baking tray. Make sure there’s space between the cookies.
- Bake for 10-13 minutes until slightly browned around the edges.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 0 g.
- Calories: 100
- Sugar: 0 g
- Fat: 9 g
- Carbohydrates: 2 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 2 g