Chocolate, chocolate chip cookies, need we say more?
- 1 cup (120 g) almond flour
- 3 Tablespoons (21 g) coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) baking powder
- 1/4 cup (24 g) unsweetened cacao powder
- 1/4 cup erythritol
- 1 Tablespoon (7 g) flaxmeal
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips (e.g., Lily’s)
- 1 egg, whisked
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) of coconut oil
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) of coconut cream
- Preheat oven to 320 F (160 C).
- Combine the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, cacao powder, flax meal, erythritol and chocolate chips in a bowl. In a separate bowl whisk the egg with the melted coconut oil (make sure the coconut oil is not piping hot) and coconut cream. Add the almond flour mix to the egg mixture bit by bit to combine it to form a cookie dough.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop up portions approximately 50 g in weight and form into 8 balls. Flatten and shape each ball into a cookie shape and place onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 10 minutes, rotating the tray after 6 minutes. Remove and allow to cool completely. Store in an airtight container.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 2 g
- Calories: 137
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 11 g
- Carbohydrates: 6 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 5 g