Light and refreshing, this detox soup will nourish you from the inside out and help you stay keto.
- Drizzle of olive oil, for cooking (plus additional, if desired)
- 1 celery stalk (20 g), diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) fresh ginger, minced
- 1 cup (107 g) cauliflower florets
- 1 cup (71 g) broccoli florets
- 2 cups (480 ml) vegetable broth
- 2 cups (60 g) spinach
- 1 cup (60 g) chopped fresh parsley
- 2 Tablespoons (19 g) chopped raw cashews
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Add the celery to the pan and saute until soft. Add garlic and fresh ginger to the pan and saute for a minute until fragrant.
- Then add cauliflower, broccoli and vegetable stock to the pan and bring to a boil. Lower the heat, cover, and simmer for 10 to 12 minutes or until the vegetables are fork-tender.
- Add spinach, fresh parsley and cashews to the pan and cook until spinach is just wilted. Add the lemon juice to the pan and remove from the heat to cool slightly.
- Pour the soup into a blender and blend until smooth. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve the soup with an additional swirl of olive oil, if desired.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 3 g
- Calories: 60
- Sugar: 2 g
- Fat: 3 g
- Carbohydrates: 5 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 2 g