This ‘deconstructed’ ceviche has a lovely smoky, salty flavor.
- 1/4 cucumber (55 g), cut into thin sticks
- 2.8 oz (78 g) of smoked salmon slices
- 1/2 large avocado (100 g), peeled and sliced
- 1/2 lime
- freshly ground black pepper
- cilantro, to garnish
- Place the cucumber, smoked salmon, and avocado on a plate. Generously squeeze the lime over the plate. Season with pepper and sprinkle cilantro on top. Enjoy!
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 4 g
- Calories: 264
- Sugar: 2 g
- Fat: 17 g
- Carbohydrates: 11 g
- Fiber: 7 g
- Protein: 17 g