- 8 slices of bacon
- 2 Tablespoons (24 g) erythritol
- 1 Tablespoon (7 g) curry powder
- Preheat oven to 400 F (200 C).
- Lay the bacon slices on a baking rack.
- Mix the curry powder with the erythritol and rub over the bacon slices.
- Bake the bacon until crispy (approx. 20 minutes).
- Enjoy as entire slices or crumble into small pieces for a snack.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 0 g
- Calories: 261
- Sugar: 0 g
- Fat: 26 g
- Carbohydrates: 1 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 6 g