This simple crockpot recipe will become a staple in your house.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 cup (240 ml) chicken broth
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 Tablespoon Italian seasoning
- Add everything to the crockpot.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Shred the meat with your forks.
- Enjoy immediately in various dishes (e.g., salads, lettuce wraps, sautes, or soups) or freeze in individual packs for future use.
- Enjoy with Keto guacamole or on top of a salad with Keto Caesar dressing.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 1 g
- Calories: 201
- Sugar: 0 g
- Fat: 10 g
- Carbohydrates: 1 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 24 g