For the slow cooker:
- 2 lbs beef roast, cut into small strips (or use chicken breasts)
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 Tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 cup (100 g) white mushrooms, sliced (approx. 10 mushrooms)
- 2 cups (480 ml) Kettle & Fire mushroom chicken bone broth
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cucumber, peeled into long wide strips
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) coconut milk/cream
- 3 Tablespoons (45 ml) Dijon mustard
- Salt to taste
- Additional parsley for garnish
- Place the beef, onion, garlic, mushrooms, beef broth, black pepper, and salt into a slow cooker / crockpot and cook on a low temperature for approx. 6-8 hours. The beef should be very tender when it’s done.
- After the beef is done, stir into the slow cooker pot the coconut cream, Dijon mustard, salt to taste.
- Place the cucumber noodles into a bowl. Top with the beef stroganoff. Garnish with the leftover parsley.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 3 g
- Serving Size: 1 bowl
- Calories: 462
- Sugar: 2 g
- Saturated Fat: 36 g
- Carbohydrates: 4 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 26 g