This will be a new easy, go-to dinner for the family.
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) of olive oil
- 2 chicken breasts (400 g), sliced
- 18 white button mushrooms (180 g), sliced
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) of warm chicken broth
- 3 Tablespoons (45 ml) of coconut cream (spooned from the top of a chilled tin of full-fat coconut milk)
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 portions cooked cauliflower rice, to serve
- chopped parsley, to garnish
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan or wok and add the sliced chicken. Cook until partially golden, then add the mushrooms, cooking until caramelized and stirring regularly.
- Pour in the stock and reduce the heat to moderate, cooking until the broth has almost completely cooked out. Add the coconut cream and stir well to combine. Remove the pan from heat once the coconut cream has thickened and coated the chicken and mushrooms.
- Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper and serve immediately over cooked cauliflower rice. Garnish with chopped parsley.
NOTE: Nutritional estimate does not include cauliflower rice.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 2 g
- Calories: 577
- Sugar: 2 g
- Fat: 39 g
- Carbohydrates: 3 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 50 g