This dairy free casserole is creamy and delicious.
- 4 Tablespoons (60 ml) coconut oil, to cook with
- 3 chicken breasts, diced
- 1 eggplant (500 g), cubed
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 8 cherry tomatoes, diced small
- 2 cups of spinach (60 g), chopped
- 2 Tablespoons of Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup of fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 can of coconut milk (400 ml)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 F (200 C).
- In a large pan, melt the coconut oil over medium-high heat. Add the chicken, eggplant, garlic, cherry tomatoes, and spinach. Sauté until the chicken is cooked and the vegetables are soft.
- Add the Italian seasoning, parsley, coconut milk, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour mixture into a greased baking dish and bake for 20 minutes.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 7 g
- Calories: 661
- Sugar: 5 g
- Fat: 52 g
- Carbohydrates: 12 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 39 g