Coconut Tea Keto Gummies Recipe
Gummies are honestly one of the easiest Keto and low carb desserts and snacks you can make. They are also super healthy for you (due to all the added gelatin).
So, check out this Keto gummies recipe – you can modify the flavors to make other ones too, like these cucumber and lime gummies.
Plus, a great use for these gummies is to chop them up and add them to your iced coconut teas to create your own Keto bubble teas.
Keto Coconut Tea Gummies Recipe
Add your tea, stevia, and coconut milk to a small saucepan on the stove and bring to a simmer.
Slowly stir in the gelatin powder into the saucepan so that it all dissolves and doesn’t form lumps.
Pour the liquid through a strainer into your molds just in case any lumps of gelatin are still in there. I used a large ice-cube mold to make these keto gummies.
Refrigerate for 2+ hours for the gelatin to set.
Enjoy these as a quick low carb snack or as a dessert.
Looking for more Keto Snacks and Desserts?
We know that it can be hard to find good Keto desserts and snacks, so we’ve compiled a giant list of Keto dessert recipes here. And a lot of Keto snacks you can buy (or make yourself) here.
Plus, if you haven’t heard about delicious Keto fat bombs yet, check them out here.
If you are interested in adding these little gummy sweets to your iced tea, then take a look at this bubble tea recipe here (omit sugar to keep it keto).
You can eat these gummies by themselves to get extra gelatin into your diet or chop these up into small pieces and add them to cold drinks like a Coconut Iced Tea Latte to make an Asian-style bubble or boba tea.
- 2 cups (480 ml) black tea
- 3 Tablespoons (45 ml) coconut milk (or to taste)
- Stevia, to taste
- 5 Tablespoons (35 g) gelatin powder
- Place the black tea, coconut milk and stevia into a small pot on the stove.
- Heat on medium heat until the liquid starts to simmer.
- Stir in the gelatin powder (adding a small amount at a time) until it’s all dissolved.
- Use a strainer to strain the liquid to remove any lumps that might have formed.
- Pour into silicone molds (ice cube trays work well) and refrigerate for 2 hours to set.
- Serving Size: 2 gummies
- Calories: 28
- Sugar: 0
- Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 0
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 4 g