- Line a tray or plate with paper towels. Set aside.
- Prepare three bowls. Put the coconut flour in one bowl, the whisked egg in the second, and the coconut flakes in the last.
- Toss all the shrimp in the coconut flour. One at a time, take a shrimp and dip in the egg, allowing the excess to run off. Then dip the shrimp in the coconut, pressing the coconut into the shrimp firmly.
- Heat enough oil to deep fry the shrimp. Once hot, fry the shrimp for a minute or two then remove with a slotted spoon and place on your tray or plate.
- Season with salt, pepper, and a generous squeeze of lime. Serve warm.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 3 g
- Calories: 267
- Sugar: 2 g
- Fat: 15 g
- Carbohydrates: 8 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 25 g