This tangy ice cream is easy yet sophisticated, the perfect end for any dinner party.
- 2 400ml cans of full-fat coconut milk
- Small handful of cilantro, finely chopped
- Juice and zest of 2 limes
- 2.5 Tablespoons erythritol
- Blend the coconut milk and cilantro and pour into a bowl. Cover and leave to infuse for 30 minutes. Strain the mixture through a fine mesh sieve, discarding the cilantro. Stir in the lime juice and erythritol and pour into the ice-cream maker.
- Churn the ice cream according to the manufacturer’s instructions and serve when ready.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 1 g
- Calories: 89
- Sugar: 0 g
- Fat: 10 g
- Carbohydrates: 1 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 1 g