- 8 oz fresh spinach, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup of coconut cream
- 1/4 yellow onion, diced
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- 2 Tablespoons of coconut oil, to cook with
- 2 oz pork rinds
- Add coconut oil into a saucepan and add in the onions. Saute until they turn translucent.
- Add the coconut cream on the top of a refrigerated can of coconut milk to the saucepan.
- Then add in the spinach, garlic, and salt and pepper, to taste.
- Let everything simmer for 5 minutes until the spinach is soft.
- Top with pork rinds and serve.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 259
- Fat: 23g
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Fiber: 2.5g
- Protein: 11g