Not only are we giving you pizza on Keto, but it’s a dessert to boot.
Pizza base –
- 3/4 cup (90 g) almond flour
- 2 Tablespoons (14 g) flax meal
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) ghee
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) baking powder
- 1 Tablespoon (7 g) cinnamon powder
- 1 egg, whisked
- Dash of erythritol, to taste
Cinnamon pizza topping –
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) ghee, melted
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) cinnamon powder
Coconut cream topping –
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) coconut cream
- Erythritol, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 F (200 C).
- Mix all the base ingredients together to form a dough. Roll out into a round flat pizza crust.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Flip and then bake for another 5 minutes.
- Mix melted ghee and cinnamon together and spread on the pizza crust.
- Place into freezer for 1 hour to cool down.
- Mix together the coconut cream and erythritol. Let cool for 30 minutes in the fridge. Spread across the frozen pizza crust.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 1 g
- Calories: 93
- Sugar: 0 g
- Fat: 9 g
- Carbohydrates: 2 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 2 g