- 3 eggs, whisked
- 1 small zucchini, shredded (moisture squeezed out) (approx. 1–2 cups)
- 1 cup of almond flour (120 g)
- 1/2 cup (48 g) cacao powder
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) of coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) of baking powder
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) of vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup (75 g) erythritol
- 2 Tablespoons (20 g) cacao nibs, for topping
- Dash of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C).
- Mix together all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour into muffin pans (use silicone muffin pans or grease the metal pans). Makes 12 muffins.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean when you insert it into a muffin.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 2 g
- Calories: 169
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 15 g
- Carbohydrates: 5 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 4 g