Raw brownie bites taste just as good as hot ones.
- Mix together the coconut butter, cacao powder, vanilla extract, and coconut oil until combined.
- Place the mixture into casserole or baking dish and press down.
- Scatter over the chopped pistachio nuts and use clean hands to ‘press’ them gently onto the surface.
- Place the tray into the fridge for about 20 minutes, then slice into small 1-inch squares.
- Store covered in the fridge until ready to serve.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 2 g
- Calories: 110
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 10 g
- Carbohydrates: 4 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 2 g