- Melt the chocolate.
- Melt the coconut butter.
- Combine all the ingredients together in a bowl with a fork.
- Pour into a silicone loaf pan or a parchment paper-lined pan.
- Place into the fridge for 2+ hours or freezer for 1 hour until it’s solidified.
- Remove from the pan and cut into pieces.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 2 g
- Serving Size: 1 small piece
- Calories: 158
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 13 g
- Carbohydrates: 4 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 2 g