These chocolate-dipped strawberries are divine and sugar-free!
- 8 strawberries
- 2 oz (56 g) 100% dark chocolate
- 1 teaspoon erythritol or stevia
- Rinse the strawberries and pat dry.
- Melt chocolate in a double broiler and stir in the sweetener.
- Dip each strawberry into the melted chocolate using a fork.
- Place each chocolate dipped strawberry onto a parchment paper lined tray. Refrigerate until the chocolate is solidified.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 2 g
- Calories: 84
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 4 g
- Carbohydrates: 2 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 2 g