We’ve made America’s classic cookie keto-friendly.
- 1 1/4 cups (150 g) almond flour
- 1/4 cup (28 g) coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon (4 g) baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 3.5 oz erythritol (100 g)
- 1 medium egg
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) melted ghee
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) unsweetened almond milk (or water)
- 3 oz 100% dark chocolate (85g), broken into small chunks (or use sugar-free chocolate chips)
- Preheat oven to 375 F(190 C).
- Combine the almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda and pinch of salt in a large bowl. Add the sweetener and stir well to combine.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg, vanilla extract, melted ghee and almond milk. Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture and form into a dough.
- Carefully stir in the chocolate chips.
- Portion the dough into 1.2oz (35g) balls of dough and flatten and shape into cookies.
- Place onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper. The cookies will spread when baking, so leave enough space between each cookie.
- Bake for 8-10 min, then remove and allow to cool for 15 minutes.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 3 g
- Serving Size: 1 cookie per serving
- Calories: 195
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 15 g
- Carbohydrates: 6 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 6 g