A cultural spin on a classic dish.
- 2 chicken breasts, diced
- 4 Tablespoons (60 ml) coconut oil, to cook chicken with
- 1 head of cauliflower, food processed into rice-like pieces
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1/4 cup cashews
- 5 eggs, whisked
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) gluten-free tamari sauce or coconut aminos
- 1/4 cup cilantro, diced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Saute the diced chicken in the coconut oil.
- Add all the ingredients to a large bowl and combine well.
- Pour into a large 9 by 13-inch casserole dish.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 3 g.
- Calories: 193
- Sugar: 2 g
- Fat: 13 g
- Carbohydrates: 5 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 14 g