One of the best things about stir-fry is that it’s quick.
- Add avocado oil to a hot frying pan or wok.
- Add the diced onion and cook until it turns translucent.
- Add in the diced chicken and stir-fry until the chicken is cooked. Set aside.
- Then add the asparagus into the frying pan and stir-fry for 5 minutes on high heat.
- Add the chicken back in, season with tamari sauce and sesame oil.
- Enjoy with cauliflower rice.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 6 g
- Calories: 492
- Sugar: 5 g
- Fat: 41 g
- Carbohydrates: 10 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 24 g