The deliciousness that is ramen meets the keto diet.
- Pan-fry the chicken slices in the avocado oil in a large frying pan until cooked and browned.
- Hard boil the 2 eggs and slice in half.
- Add chicken broth to a large pot and simmer with the ginger, garlic, tamari sauce, and add in the zucchini noodles for 2-3 minutes to soften them.
- Divide the broth into 2 bowls, top with the boil eggs and chicken breast slices.
- Season with additional hot sauce or tamari sauce, to taste.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 3 g
- Calories: 502
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 37 g
- Carbohydrates: 4 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 30 g