- 1 chicken breast (1/2 lb or 225 g), cut into 6 strips
- 6 slices of bacon
- 3 jalapeño peppers, ribs and seeds removed and sliced in half
- Heat oven to 350 F (175 C).
- Line a baking tray with foil or parchment paper.
- Place one jalapeno half onto a strip of chicken and wrap with bacon. Place, folded ends down, on lined tray.
- Repeat with remaining chicken, peppers and bacon.
- Bake for around 50 minutes. Check the chicken is cooked through and bacon is slightly crispy.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 1 g
- Calories: 389
- Sugar: 0 g
- Fat: 33 g
- Carbohydrates: 1 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 22 g