- 2 chicken breasts (400 g), diced
- 1 head of cauliflower (600 g), broken into small florets
- 1 head of broccoli (450 g), broken into small florets
- 1/2 medium onion (55 g), diced
- 3 Tablespoons of fresh thyme (9 g), chopped
- 2 Tablespoons of fresh parsley (2 g), chopped
- 1 Tablespoon of garlic powder (10 g)
- 4 white button mushrooms (40 g), sliced
- 1 cup of coconut cream (240 ml)
- 2 Tablespoons of ghee (30 ml), melted
- 4 Tablespoons of coconut oil (60 ml) to cook chicken in
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C).
- Cook the chicken breast in the coconut oil in a frying pan. Season with salt.
- Add everything to a large baking pan (place the ghee/butter at the bottom).
- Cook uncovered for 1 hour.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 9 g
- Calories: 389
- Sugar: 5 g
- Fat: 29 g
- Carbohydrates: 14 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 20 g