- 4 chicken breasts (1.8 lb or 800 g), cooked and chopped
- 4 slices of bacon (4 oz or 112 g), cooked
- 1 head broccoli (1 lb or 450 g), cut into small florets and steamed
- 1 Tablespoon (1 g) chopped fresh parsley or cilantro
- Avocado oil or coconut oil, to grease a casserole dish
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) canned unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons (2 g) finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon (3 g) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (3 g) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 F (180 C). Grease a casserole dish with avocado oil or coconut oil and set aside.
- Combine the coconut milk and apple cider vinegar together in a jar or bowl and let sit for 10 minutes.
- In a blender or food processor, combine the coconut milk and vinegar mixture with the remaining dressing ingredients until emulsified. (Alternatively, whisk in a bowl until completely combined.)
- Add the chopped chicken breast, steamed broccoli, 3 chopped slices of bacon, and fresh parsley or cilantro to the casserole dish.
- Add the ranch dressing to the casserole dish and mix well to combine. Chop the remaining slice of bacon and sprinkle on top.
- Place the casserole dish in the oven and bake for 25 minutes until golden and bubbling.
- Remove the dish from the oven and let cool for about 5 minutes. Serve the dish by itself or with your favorite Keto side dish.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs per serving: 6 g
- Serving Size: ¼ recipe
- Calories: 814
- Sugar: 3 g
- Fat: 63 g
- Carbohydrates: 10 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 54 g