Bacon and eggs meets classic chicken casserole.
- Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C).
- Add coconut oil to a frying pan and brown the diced bacon and chicken.
- Fill a large casserole dish with the bacon, chicken, carrots, and thyme and season with some salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs and coconut cream together.
- Pour the egg mixture over the chicken mixture.
- Bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 2 g
- Calories: 363
- Sugar: 2 g
- Fat: 30 g
- Carbohydrates: 3 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 18 g