This delicious adobo recipe will make your night.
For the chicken adobo
- 4 chicken breasts, diced
- 1 onion, chopped into slices
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced or finely diced
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) of gluten-free tamari sauce or coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) of apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) of avocado oil, to cook with
- Salt and pepper, to taste
For the cauliflower rice
- 1/2 head of cauliflower, processed into rice-like pieces
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil (60 ml), to cook with
- Add the avocado oil into a large frying pan. Add the chopped chicken breast, onion, and garlic. Saute until the chicken is cooked.
- Add in the tamari sauce and apple cider vinegar and place a lid on the pan. Simmer for 10 minutes. Spoon the sauce over the chicken periodically.
- To make the cauliflower rice, sauté the cauliflower pieces in the coconut oil on high heat for 5 minutes until softened.
- Serve the chicken adobo on top of the cauliflower rice.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 7 g.
- Calories: 679
- Sugar: 3 g
- Fat: 48 g
- Carbohydrates: 9 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 49 g