It’s hard to imagine the just a handful of ingredients can bring such fantastic, fresh flavors.
- 1 1/2 fillets of fresh white fish (250 g), skinless and deboned
- 1/4 red onion (28 g), peeled and finely chopped
- juice of 1 1/2 limes (38 ml)
- 1 red chili pepper (14 g), seeds removed and finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons (2 g) of cilantro or parsley, finely chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 avocado (100 g), peeled and sliced
- Cut the fresh fish into 1/2 inch pieces and place into a bowl with the red onion and lime juice. Mix well to combine.
- Cover and place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Stir in the red chili and cilantro/parsley. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Serve immediately with sliced avocado.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 3 g
- Calories: 197
- Sugar: 2 g
- Fat: 9 g
- Carbohydrates: 7 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 23 g