- 0.5 head of cauliflower (300 g), processed into rice-like pieces
- 2/3 cup of almond flour (80 g)
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder (3 g)
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder (2 g)
- 1 teaspoon of dried oregano (1 g)
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil (10 ml) (plus additional for drizzling)
- 1 medium egg, lightly whisked
- 1 small tomato (90 g), sliced
- 12 slices of pepperoni (56 g)
- 2 oz of arugula (56 g)
- Preheat oven to 350 F (180 C).
- Place cauliflower pieces in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, partially covered on high 5 to 6 minutes. Carefully remove from microwave and pour the cauliflower onto a clean dish towel or muslin. Set aside and let cool.
- Once cool enough to touch, wrap the dish towel or muslin around the cauliflower and squeeze the excess liquid as much as possible.
- Place the cauliflower in a bowl and add the almond flour, garlic powder, onion powder, dried oregano, olive oil, and egg. Combine well until it forms a ball of dough.
- Place the dough on a parchment-lined baking tray and shape into a round, thin pizza shape.
- Place in the oven and bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and top with the tomato and pepperoni. Return to the oven and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Drizzle the baked pizza with additional olive oil and top with arugula. Slice into the desired amount of pieces and serve immediately.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 2 g
- Calories: 436
- Sugar: 7 g
- Fat: 36 g
- Carbohydrates: 19 g
- Fiber: 8 g
- Protein: 16 g