- 1 head of cauliflower (600 g), broken into florets
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1 cup of almond flour (120 g)
- 1 Tablespoon of coconut oil (15 ml), for greasing the baking tray
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C).
- Steam the cauliflower florets until softened.
- Mash the cauliflower and mix with the eggs and almond flour. Season with salt and pepper.
- Form 8 patties. Place on a greased baking tray and bake for 30 minutes until slightly browned.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 6 g
- Calories: 234
- Sugar: 5 g
- Fat: 18 g
- Carbohydrates: 13 g
- Fiber: 7 g
- Protein: 11 g