Spice things up with this Keto cauliflower chicken curry.
- 2 chicken breasts, diced
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) coconut oil, to cook with
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) cumin powder
- Dash of salt
- 1/2 head of cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1 cup (240 ml) of bone broth or chicken broth
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) of coconut cream
- 3 Tablespoons (21 g) of curry powder
- 1 Tablespoon (10 g) of garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Add the coconut oil into a saucepan and brown the diced chicken. Sprinkle cumin powder and salt over the chicken in the saucepan.
- Add cauliflower, broth, and coconut cream to a blender and blend well.
- Pour into the saucepan with the chicken and season with the curry powder and garlic powder. Stir and then simmer for approx. 50 minutes until the chicken pieces are tender.
- Season with additional salt and pepper, if needed.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 5 g
- Calories: 358
- Sugar: 3 g
- Fat: 23 g
- Carbohydrates: 9 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 25 g