A sliceable dairy-free keto cheese.
- Boil the cauliflower florets for 5-10 minutes until tender. Drain really well.
- Place the cauliflower, coconut milk, nutritional yeast, turmeric, and salt and pepper into a blender and blend well.
- Then slowly add in the gelatin, sprinkling it in so that it doesn’t clump. Blend in between sprinkling.
- Blend well and make sure the mixture is very smooth.
- Pour mixture into a bread pan to form a nice block of sliceable cheese.
- Refrigerate overnight, then remove and slice. You can also grate it or cut it into cubes to add to your salads.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 2 g
- Calories: 61
- Sugar: 2 g
- Fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 5 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 7 g