A sassy, savory, keto take on beef curry
- 1 lb of beef stew chunks (450 g)
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) coconut oil, to cook with
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- Dash of salt
- 1/2 head of cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1 cup of beef broth (240 ml)
- 1/2 cup of coconut cream (120 ml)
- 3 Tablespoons of curry powder (21 g)
- 1 Tablespoon of garlic powder (10 g)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Add coconut oil into a saucepan and brown the beef cubes. Sprinkle cumin powder and salt over the beef pieces in the saucepan.
- Add cauliflower, broth, and coconut cream to a blender and blend well. Pour into the saucepan and season with the curry powder and garlic powder.
- Simmer for 50 minutes until the beef is tender.
- Season with additional salt and pepper, if needed.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 3 g
- Calories: 440
- Sugar: 2 g
- Fat: 37 g
- Carbohydrates: 5 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 20 g