The perfect creamy keto snack
- Preheat oven to 400 F (200 C).
- Half the avocados and remove the stones.
- Rub the lemon juice on the avocado halves so that they don’t brown.
- Add the olive oil to a frying pan and fry the spinach, onion, and garlic for a few minutes until slightly browned.
- Food process or blend the cashew cheese with the fried mixture until it forms a paste. Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Stuff the mixture into the 4 avocado halves.
- Place the avocados onto a baking tray and bake for 10 minutes until slightly browned on top. Sprinkle with zest on top.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 5 g
- Calories: 295
- Sugar: 2 g
- Fat: 28 g
- Carbohydrates: 12 g
- Fiber: 7 g
- Protein: 3 g