- Add avocado oil to a large pot and brown the ground beef and bacon on high heat. Then add in the onion and let it brown for a few minutes as well.
- Add in the tomatoes and carrots and water.
- Season lightly with salt.
- Simmer with the lid on for 60 minutes, stirring often to make sure it doesn’t burn on the bottom.
- Add in the garlic and cilantro and cook for 5 minutes.
- Season with additional salt and pepper, to taste.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 3 g
- Calories: 440
- Sugar: 2 g
- Fat: 37 g
- Carbohydrates: 4 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 21 g