- 6 onions (660 g), sliced
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) of olive oil
- ½ teaspoon (2 g) of salt
- Add the onions, oil, and salt to your Slow Cooker.
- Close the lid and cook on LOW for 8 hours.
- Open the lid and keep simmering for 1-2 hours until any excess water has evaporated.
- Serve and enjoy! Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Tip: If you don’t have a Slow Cooker, you may use an Iron-Cast Dutch Oven. The temperature is 200°F for LOW and 250°F for HIGH.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per-serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 6 g
- Calories: 63
- Sugar: 4 g
- Fat: 4 g
- Carbohydrates: 7 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 1 g