- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) avocado oil, to cook with
- ¼ onion, diced
- 1 cup of cabbage, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- Preheat your oven to 400 F (200 C).
- Add the avocado oil to a frying pan over medium heat and saute the onions, cabbage, garlic until the cabbage is softened. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Cut the tenderloin lengthwise but don’t cut it all the way through. If you have a meat pounder, use it to pound the pork tenderloin into a large flat piece (approx ½ inch thick).
- Place the flattened tenderloin on a cutting board and place the cooked cabbage into the middle.
- Roll the tenderloin up and secure with cooking twine or cocktail sticks.
- Place on a baking tray and bake for 40 minutes. Check the pork reaches an internal temperature of 145 F.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 207
- Sugar: 1g
- Fat: 12g
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 24g