A healthy soup that is packed full of vegetables and flavor.
- 3 Tablespoons (45 ml) coconut oil, to cook with
- 1 small cabbage (green or purple), chopped
- 1 carrot, diced
- 3 stalks of celery, chopped
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 tomato, diced
- 6 cups (1.5 l) bone broth (or vegetable broth if vegan or vegetarian)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Add coconut oil to a large pot and heat up the pot. Saute the cabbage, carrot, celery, and onion in the coconut oil until the vegetables are slightly browned.
- Add the diced tomatoes and bone broth into the pot and bring to a boil. Then simmer for 30 minutes until the cabbage is tender.
- Add in the garlic and parsley and salt and pepper, to taste.
- Cook for 5 more minutes and serve.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 6 g.
- Serving Size: 1 small bowl
- Calories: 122
- Sugar: 5 g
- Fat: 8 g
- Carbohydrates: 10 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 2 g