These classic wings are sure to keep you on Keto and wanting more.
- 12 small chicken wings
- 1/2 cup (56 g) coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 Tablespoon (7 g) paprika
- 1 Tablespoon (8 g) garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon (15 g) salt
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) ghee, melted
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 F (200 C) and grease a baking tray.
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a bowl. Drop the chicken wings into the dry mixture.
- Mix together the ghee and hot sauce together in a separate bowl.
- Dip each chicken wing into the ghee and hot sauce mixture and place onto the baking tray.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 2 g
- Serving Size: 3 wings
- Calories: 507
- Sugar: 2 g
- Fat: 39 g
- Carbohydrates: 8 g
- Fiber: 6 g
- Protein: 29 g