- 2 chicken breasts (approx. 1 lb or 450 g), diced and sautéed in coconut oil (or 3 cups
- of cooked chicken meat)
- 1 cup (240 ml) mayo
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) hot sauce (adjust if you don’t want it as spicy)
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) mustard
- 1 Tablespoon (7 g) onion powder
- 1 Tablespoon (10 g) garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C).
- Shred the cooked chicken and mix with the rest of the ingredients. (Cook the chicken first if you don’t have cooked chicken available.)
- Pour the mixture into a small casserole dish (or 8-by-8 inch pan) and bake for 25-30 minutes until bubbling.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 2 g
- Calories: 404
- Sugar: 0 g
- Fat: 39 g
- Carbohydrates: 2 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 16 g