Keto Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
Don’t let another big game or family gathering go by without making this keto buffalo chicken dip recipe. It’s tangy, delicious, and your non-keto-eating friends and family members will never know or care that it’s keto!
We have loads of great keto dip recipes to browse, but here’s our yummy garlic dip recipe for more inspiration.
If you haven’t mastered the art of shredding chicken yet, let me throw you some tips. I’ve been there and the struggle is real.
Basically, there are three ways to go about it. First is the old fashioned way – using your hands. The main benefit of this one is stress relief. You know, getting out your aggression by ripping something apart for a perfectly productive reason.
The downfall to this method tends to be that it doesn’t end up with the right consistency. You’re probably going to wind up with more chunks than shredded bits.
My preferred method is to use two forks. Use one fork to hold the piece still while you used the other fork to pull pieces apart. I think you get a good result this way, without a huge mess.
A lot of people will also direct you to the mixer to finish the job. You can go this route, as the result is comparable to the fork method. For me though, I hate the added hassle of pulling out the mixer and knowing I’m going to have to clean it and put it right back away.
Whichever method you choose, you can’t go wrong making this amazing keto buffalo chicken dip recipe!
Here’s another version of buffalo chicken dip, this time with a whole lotta cheese (perfect for your non-Keto guests).
- 2 chicken breasts (approx. 1 lb or 450 g), diced and sautéed in coconut oil (or 3 cups
- of cooked chicken meat)
- 1 cup (240 ml) mayo
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) hot sauce (adjust if you don’t want it as spicy)
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) mustard
- 1 Tablespoon (7 g) onion powder
- 1 Tablespoon (10 g) garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C).
- Shred the cooked chicken and mix with the rest of the ingredients. (Cook the chicken first if you don’t have cooked chicken available.)
- Pour the mixture into a small casserole dish (or 8-by-8 inch pan) and bake for 25-30 minutes until bubbling.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
- Calories: 404
- Sugar: 0 g
- Fat: 39 g
- Carbohydrates: 2 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 16 g