Tired of lettuce? Change up your greens with this yummy Brussels sprouts salad.
- 3 cups of finely chopped Brussels sprouts
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) of dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) of roasted pumpkin seeds
- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients of the dressing reserve.
- In a large bowl, mix the chopped Brussels sprouts with the cranberries and pumpkin seeds.
- Add the dressing, stir, adjust the seasoning and place in the fridge for 1 hour. Serve.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 7 g
- Calories: 111
- Sugar: 4 g
- Fat: 9 g
- Carbohydrates: 9 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 7 g