- 4 slices bacon (use AIP-compliant bacon if you’re staying AIP)
- 1/4 lb (110 g) ground pork
- 1/4 lb (110 g) ground chicken
- 2 teaspoons (2 g) Italian seasoning
- 1 egg, whisked (omit for AIP)
- 1 teaspoon (5 g) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper (omit for AIP)
- 2 large flat mushrooms (like portobello)
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Cook the bacon until crispy. Leave the fat in the pan.
- Mix together the ground pork, chicken, Italian seasoning, egg, salt, and pepper in a bowl and form 4 thin patties.
- Pan-fry the patties in the bacon fat.
- Then pan-fry the mushrooms.
- Put together your keto breakfast stack with the mushrooms on the bottom, then 2 thin patties, then 3 slices of avocado, and top it with the slices of bacon. Serve with the rest of the avocado slices.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 5 g
- Calories: 680
- Sugar: 2 g
- Fat: 54 g
- Carbohydrates: 13 g
- Fiber: 8 g
- Protein: 38 g