These lovely low-carb, keto-friendly scones pack blueberries in every mouthful.
- Preheat oven to 390 F (200 C).
- Combine the coconut flour, almond flour, baking powder, baking soda, erythritol and pinch of salt in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, vanilla extract, and melted ghee.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture and add in the halved blueberries. Mix well until it comes together as a loose dough.
- Portion into 6 small balls onto a tray lined with parchment paper, then use a small spatula and a clean hand to gently shape into 6 small triangles, approx. ¾-inch (2cm) high. Leave enough space between each scone as some spreading does take place. Place in the oven for 3 minutes, then reduce the temperature to 320 F (160 C) and bake for an additional 10 minutes, rotating the tray once.
- Remove and allow to cool for at least 15 minutes before serving.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 2 g
- Serving Size: 1 scone per serving
- Calories: 150
- Sugar: 2 g
- Fat: 11 g
- Carbohydrates: 7 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 6 g