- Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C).
- Melt the ghee in a mixing bowl. Add in the almond flour, eggs, vanilla extract, stevia, baking soda, and salt. Mix everything together well.
- Break up the blueberries gently – poke a sharp knife to burst the skin. Stir in the blueberries into the mixture.
- Save 12 blueberries to put on top near the end.
- Line a muffin pan with muffin liners or grease it with coconut oil or ghee. Spoon the mixture into the muffin pan (to around 3/4 full). Place 2 blueberries at the top of each muffin.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean when you insert it into a muffin.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 3 g
- Calories: 240
- Sugar: 2 g
- Fat: 22 g
- Carbohydrates: 6 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 7 g