A delicious blueberry bar for your Keto breakfast-on-the-go.
- 2 Tablespoons (24 g) of chia seeds
- 3 Tablespoons (45 ml) of water
- 1/2 cup (60 g) almond flour
- 2 Tablespoons (14 g) coconut flour
- 3 Tablespoons (45 ml) coconut oil
- 1/4 cup (16 g) coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup (30 g) sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup (20 g) blueberries
- 2 Tablespoons (24 g) of erythritol
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 300 F (150 C). Line a baking dish with parchment paper and set aside.
- Add the chia to the cold water and set aside.
- Combine all the ingredients together in a bowl and stir in the chia mixture. Pour mixture into baking dish and pack down.
- Bake for approximately 50 minutes. Let cool and cut into bars.
- Store in an airtight container when cooled.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 2 g
- Calories: 131
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fat: 12 g
- Carbohydrates: 5 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 3 g