- Preheat oven to 275 F (135 C) – if your oven doesn’t go to down to this low, then turn it to the lowest temperature it’ll go.
- Rub salt and pepper over the ribs and wrap up tightly with foil. Place the package onto a baking tray and bake on the low temperature in the oven for 3 hours.
- In a blender, blend the applesauce, tamari sauce, olive oil, garlic and ginger together until a puree forms.
- After 3 hours, remove the ribs from the oven and turn up the heat in the oven to 450 F (230 C) or as high as your oven will go.
- Carefully open up the foil so that the ribs are just sitting on top of the foil. Using a brush, cover the ribs with the marinade. Place back in the oven for 5-10 minutes until the ribs becomes sticky with the marinade.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 5 g
- Calories: 580
- Sugar: 2 g
- Fat: 51 g
- Carbohydrates: 5 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 25 g