- 1 lb (450 g) Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) of avocado oil
- 2 garlic cloves (6 g), minced
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup (16 g) of cilantro, chopped
- In a roasting pan, combine the sprouts with the avocado oil and the other ingredients.
- Toss well and bake at 400°F (200°C) for 20 minutes.
- Divide into plates and serve.
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per-serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 6 g
- Calories: 82
- Sugar: 3 g
- Fat: 4 g
- Carbohydrates: 10 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 4 g