Missing a good bagel in your Keto lifestyle? Now you don’t have to!
- 1 cup (120 g) of almond flour
- 1/4 cup (28 g) of coconut flour
- 1 Tablespoon (7 g) of psyllium husk powder
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon (3 g) of garlic powder
- pinch salt
- 2 medium eggs (88 g)
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) of white wine vinegar
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons (38 ml) of ghee, melted
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon (5 g) of sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven to 320°F (160°C).
- Combine the almond flour, coconut flour, psyllium husk powder, baking powder, garlic powder and salt in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs and vinegar together. Slowly drizzle in the melted ghee (which should not be piping hot) and whisk in well.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture and use a wooden spoon to combine well. Leave to sit for 2-3 minutes.
- Divide the mixture into 4 equal-sized portions. Using your hands, shape the mixture into a round shape and place onto a tray lined with parchment paper. Use a small spoon or apple corer to make the center hole.
- Brush the tops with olive oil and scatter over the sesame seeds. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until cooked through. Allow to cool slightly before enjoying!
All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts.
Net Carbs: 7 g
- Calories: 629
- Sugar: 4 g
- Fat: 56 g
- Carbohydrates: 19 g
- Fiber: 12 g
- Protein: 19 g